The most important thing in my life is to help others and to make my customers feel better and this might be physically, mentally, spiritually or emotionally. I try to bring an aura of positivity and dedication to everything that I do and I am passionate and committed to my work.
When I set up Purple Freesia Integrated Therapies, my main mission was to make my customers happy and to let them know that they are in good hands, literally! I am in a lucky position to have treated many clients who have recommended to their friends and family and I am confident that you will be happy with the great changes I can help you put in place to live a healthier, more pain-free life.
"I can, I will, I am able"
My approach is to offer a safe haven for my customers, where through non-judgemental discussion and professional guidance, we can work together to eliminate any physical stress and anxieties that may prevent you from enjoying life to the fullest and pain-free. I use years of knowledge, training and experience to resent the physical body and to guide an individual on how to keep their body pain-free. I never preach, teach, assume or judge – I just use my vast knowledge and personal understanding of conditions and situations to help people find their own route to long lasting health and happiness – which ultimately comes from loving yourself on the inside.
Find out more in my blog: 25 things you didn’t know about me
Here’s a selection of my qualifications to give you an idea of what experience and knowledge you can benefit from:
- BSC First Class honours in Human Biosciences
- LSSM Sports & remedial Massage Therapist, trained by Mel cash, completed an approved programme at the Institute of Sport & Remedial Massage
- Diploma in Reflexology from the Association of Reflexologists
- Certificate IV in Massage Therapy – Swedish Massage
- Level 3 Fitness Instructing and Personal Training
- USUI Reiki
- Fitness Certifications – Spinning Instructor, TRX Instructor, HIIT trainer, Gym based boxing Trainer, Circuits Trainer
- Insurances/Associations – FHT (Federation of Holistic Therapists), AoR (Association of Reflexologists), REPS (Register of Exercise Professionals), ISRM
- Life Coaching Diploma