We all have the capacity to call on God’s divine power to help heal with Healing Touch. It is used by individuals who wish to enhance wellness within themselves and has been both studied and documented for years. Is it your time to try your Healing Touch?
What are the benefits of Healing Touch?
Did you know that your Healing Touch can be beneficial in calming anxiety and reducing the symptoms of depression? It has been documented that your touch can increase & strengthen immunity, aid with sleep problems, decrease pain and even ease acute and chronic conditions.
Healing Touch will equip you with a gift that you can use to balance not only yourself, but others too. Using gentle intentional touch, you can assist in supporting your inherent ability to heal physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
How do I start?
Here are 5 simple practices to try yourself, to support your wellbeing and facilitate the healing process:
- Sitting down comfortably, close your eyes and be still – take deep breathes in and out for a few minutes.
- Apply some herb-infused oils well suited to your needs, to your hands and rub together (You can find some suggestions from a book called The Gift of Healing Herbs: Plant Medicines and Home Remedies for a Vibrantly Healthy Life, by Robin Rose Bennett)
- Place both hands on your heart or belly, continue to breathe and make a connection with yourself by sensing your own body.
- Detect and self massage any areas of discomfort.
- Be present at all times – Feel and allow your body to guide you to areas in need of balancing.
Re-set and recharge your own body by using your own touch and don’t worry, there is no right or wrong way of doing it. Simply doing it will start you on your own journey of discovery of how your own touch can assist with healing. I would love you to share your experiences of trying Healing Touch on yourself.
Please do share, and or message me for further information on this or one-to-one sessions.