Reiki is an ancient Japanese method of ‘healing’. It is a natural and complementary therapy that gently rebalances life energies, balancing body and mind, which in turn helps to improve one’s health and wellbeing.
During the session, the therapist will transfer and channel energy by the touch of the hands to the recipient. This energy input helps to free up the flow of the energy around the body. This activates the natural healing processes of the recipient’s body and restores physical and emotional well-being. Reiki is for everyone: it heals adults, babies, toddlers, children, elderly and pets. It can be used safely on children of all ages, and for women at all stages of pregnancy.
Reiki can help you to improve just about any aspect of your life including stress reduction and mental clarity. It is used as a complementary therapy in a number of hospitals today to help patients with physical ailments along with those suffering minor psychological issues. A few benefits are:
- It reduces stress and creates relaxation, which initiates the body’s natural healing abilities, to induce a better night sleep.
- Balances mind and emotions. Regular treatments can create serenity and a peaceful mind for the recipient. This helps them in turn to cope better with everyday stress.
- Reiki can help the grieving process, to clean and clear the emotions, preventing the ‘draining’ effect.
- It can relieve the pain from migraines, arthritis, sciatica, chronic fatigue, insomnia and many more.
- It is known to speed up recovery from surgery or long-term illnesses. For example, Chemo-therapy patients who received Reiki noticed a marked decrease in side effects from treatment.
I passionately believe in our ability to heal ourselves with the correct guidance. Unfortunately living in such a rat race society and having a fast paced life in the western world, especially, many of us are unaware of ‘the more’ than what we are. I am happy to discuss this or provide any further information.
Please do not hesitate to take a further look at www.purplefreesia.co.uk for further insight and details.
Get in touch, I would love to help in any way I can.